BASIC CONFIGURATION OF INFUSION PUMP TOP-2300
- Main unit: 01 unit
- Power cord: 01 pc
- Drip sensor: 01 pc
- User’s manual (English + Vietnamese): 01 set
- Can use standard infusion sets (20 drops/ml, 60 drops/ml)
- Total infusion volume:
- Normal mode: from 0 to 9999 ml/h with an increment of 1 ml/h
Micro mode: from 0.0 to 999.9 ml/h with an increment of 0.1 ml/h
Air bubbles, out of fluid in infusion bottle, flow error, free flow, infusion set error, occlusion, low battery, auto power-off, battery connection, battery failure, door is open, drip sensor, check the settings, end of infusion, switch power supply, system failure.
- Stores preset infusion parameters (infusion rate, volume limit, total infusion volume).
- Automatically switches to battery mode when the power supply is off
- During infusion, the device is set to the key lock state.
The pump’s operating history can be checked when starting or stopping the infusion.
Instruction to use infusion pump TOP-2300